Cadastral survey of a land plot
A cadastral survey is a set of works carried out to define and restore the boundaries of a land plot.
The cadastral survey includes:
a) geodetic establishment of the borders of the land plot;
b) agreement of boundaries of a land plot with adjacent owners and land users;
c) restoration of boundaries of a land plot on the ground;
d) establishment of boundaries of parts of a land plot containing encumbrances and restrictions on land use;
e) production of a cadastre plan
A cadastre plan is a graphical material depicting the following information on the land plot, namely
- the area of the land plot;
- external borders of the land plot (with an indication of adjacent land plots, their owners, users of adjacent land plots of state or municipal property)
- coordinates of the turning points of the land plot;
- linear measurements between the pivot points of the borders of the land plot;
- cadastral number of the land plot;
- cadastral numbers of adjacent land plots (if any);
- borders of land plots;
- borders of parts of land plots subject to restrictions in use of land plots, sublease rights, servitude;
- contours of real estate objects, melioration networks, constituent parts of melioration networks and points of water allocation, located on the land plot;
- borders of parts of a land plot on which hydrotechnical amelioration may be carried out;
- information on the transfer in kind (in the field) of borders of protection zones, coastal protection strips and beach zones, sanitary protection zones, sanitary protection zones and zones of special regime for use of lands (if any) and the borders of a land plot (in case of formation of a land plot);
- information on established boundary markers (in the case of formation of a land plot).
A table specifying the coordinates of all pivot points of the borders of the land plot, the list of land plots, their areas, information on the intended use of the land plot and the developer of land management documentation for the land plot is an integral part of the cadastral plan of the land plot.
The cadastral plan of the land plot is prepared during the formation of the land plot in paper and electronic (digital) form.
The cadastral plan is mandatory in the case of formation of the land plot or in the case of entering information on the land plot into the State Land Cadastre, therefore it is necessarily included in the documentation on land structure on the basis of which the respective information is entered.