Land management is a set of socio-economic and environmental activities aimed at regulating land relations and rational organization of the territory of administrative-territorial units and economic entities, carried out under the influence of social and production relations and development of productive forces.
Concept and types of land structure documentation
Documentation on land utilization is developed in electronic and paper forms in the form of schemes, designs, detailed designs or technical documentation. A special type of such documentation is documentation on land use planning which is at the same time the town planning documentation: comprehensive plans for spatial development of territorial communities, master plans of settlements, detailed plans of territories.
Approved land management documentation is public and accessible to the public.
Types of land management documentation:
Types of land management documentation1. Land management schemes and feasibility studies for the use and protection of lands of administrative-territorial units;
2. Projects of land management on establishment of borders of territorial communities;
3. Drafts of land structure on establishment (change) of borders of administrative and territorial units;
4. Urban planning documentation which at the same time is land management documentation (comprehensive plans for spatial development of territorial communities, general plans of settlements, detailed plans of territories);
5. Projects of land structure for organization and establishment of borders of territories of natural-reserve fund and other nature protection, health-improving, recreational, historical and cultural, forestry purposes, lands of water fund and water protection zones, restrictions in use of lands and their regime-forming objects;
6. Projects of land management for privatization of lands of state and municipal agricultural enterprises, institutions and organizations;
7. Drafts of land structure on allocation of land plots;
8. Projects of land management on regulation of territories for urban planning needs;
9. Projects of land management providing environmental and economic justification of crop rotation and land ordering;
10. Projects of land management on regulation of the territory of residential settlements;
11. Projects of land management on the organisation of the territory of land shares (shares);
12. Working projects of land structure;
13. Technical documentation on land structure for establishment (restoration) of land plot borders in kind (on the ground);
14. Technical documentation on land structure for establishment of borders of a part of a land plot which is subject to sublease or easement rights;
15. Technical documentation on land structure with regard to division and combination of land plots;
16. Technical documentation on land structure regarding land inventory;
17. Technical documentation on land management regarding reservation of valuable for preservation territories and objects;
18. Technical documentation on land management regarding establishment of borders of regime-forming objects of cultural heritage.
Types of land management documentation and their composition are established exclusively by the Law of Ukraine "On Land Management".
Who can be a customer of land management documentation:
Clients of land management documentation may be state authorities, the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local self-government bodies, landowners and land users, as well as other legal entities and individuals (Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "On Land Management").
Who can be the developer of land management documentation:
Developers of land management documentation are:
1. legal entities that have the necessary technical and technological support and have a certified land surveyor working in their main place of employment, who is responsible for the quality of land surveying works;
2. Natural persons-entrepreneurs who possess the necessary technical and technological support and are certified engineer land surveyors responsible for the quality of land surveying works.
Provisions of Article 66 of the Law of Ukraine "On Land Management"
stipulate that certified land management engineers are persons with higher education in specialties and qualifications in the field of knowledge of land management, as well as work experience in their profession of at least one year, who passed the qualification exam, received a certificate and are registered in the State Register of Certified Land Management Engineers.
According to part eight of Article 68 of the Law of Ukraine "On Land Management"
drafting documents on land management by a person who has not received a qualification certificate, who is deprived of a qualification certificate or whose qualification certificate is suspended, is prohibited. Land management documentation and technical land valuation documentation that has been signed by such a person is invalid.
Therefore, to make sure that the entity is a developer of land management documentation in accordance with the requirements of Part two of Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "On Land Management"
it is necessary on the official website of the State Geodesy Committee of Ukraine (http://land.gov.ua
) to find the section "Activities", subsection "Certification" and go to the State Register of Certified Land Surveyors and make sure that certified land engineers work in such entity.
The developer of an integrated spatial development plan for a territorial community, a general plan of a settlement, a detailed plan of a territory shall be an economic operator that meets the criteria defined in part two of this article and is legally allowed to develop urban planning documentation.